The very lovely Mrs Lighty at All Things Spliced has tagged me in the very festive ‘What’s in your Christmas stocking’ game! Always happy to chat about anything Christmas related! Here goes…!
1. Who’s behind the gathering of Christmas stocking treats – Mama Christmas or Father Christmas?
Always Mama – Mr M doesn’t have a scooby do what is under the tree!
2. Traditional stocking or giant sack?
Stockings for decoration, a sack for presents. I bought a lovely personalised one for Finley’s first Christmas, so it’s part of every Christmas now and will be for years to come!
3. Christmas stockings for everyone or only those who believe?
We all have a stocking hanging on the fireplace.
4. Cheap as chips or a big festive splurge?
Whatever we can afford! Be it a splurge or a budget!
5. Themed goodies or a pick-a-mix stocking of treasure?
Bit of everything!
6. Real orange or chocolate orange?
7. Christmas ‘stick to your teeth’ candy or Santa’s ‘special’ healthy snacks?
As above. Not a fan of candy!
8. Chocolate coins or sugared mice?
Easy – coins!
9. Latest trends or traditional wooden puzzles?
Variety is the spice of life!
10. Each item carefully wrapped in authentic looking wrapping paper or Santa just threw it all in?
Wrapped but wouldn’t say carefully!
11. Stockings hung with care by the fireplace or end of the bed?
On the sofa -?! Is that weird?!
12. Who fills the stocking – Mama Christmas or Father Christmas?
Mrs M of course
13. Filled to the brim and overflowing or perfectly neat?
Filled – if you can’t go crazy at Christmas when can you?!
14. What do you leave Santa – a glass of milk or something stronger for the road?
Santa needs fueling – a nice glass of fizz and a mince pie.
Share your favourite Christmas tip of all time…
Don’t buy your child too many toys – other people buy so much for them and they just get swamped. Buy a few nice treats and use the cash for nice family festive days out instead. Works while Finley is this age anyway!
Thanks for the tag Nicola!
I nominate the lovely Danni at Mumof3boys!
Finley’s first Christmas – practising his superhero pose!